Danbury CT Attorneys

Danbury CT Attorneys

G&G Law, LLC is a general practice law firm offering it’s clients accessible and affordable legal representation. Our attorneys can help clients with personal injury such as car accidents, truck accidents and premises liability, family law matters such as divorce and child custody, tax planning and resolution with the IRS and CT DRS, real estate including the purchase or sale of residential or commercial property, estate planning from simple wills to complex trusts and probate administration, business planning including formation, licensing and contracts.

The firm was founded by attorneys Eugene Glouzgal and Thomas Groth. After working for firms and as solo attorneys, we decided to to create G&G Law, LLC with the purpose of providing individuals, families and businesses access to high quality legal representation; by access we mean attorneys you can afford AND attorneys you can reach.

As professionals who cut our teeth during the electronic age, we use modern technology to make ourselves more available to our clients, to decrease the turnaround time on administrative matters, and to securely safeguard our clients’ personal information.

Our firm structure allows us to offer each other support based on our various practice areas. Law is not practiced in a vacuum, and there may be tax implications in real estate, real estate matters inside of a probate, personal injury cases that cause loss of business income, etc. When you hire G&G Law, LLC, you are getting attorneys that possess the knowledge and experience to address your case from the big picture aspect.

Our main office is located on Federal Road in Brookfield where we serve our clients from the Greater Danbury and Litchfield County areas. We also have a satellite office in Trumbull where we meet our clients from the lower Fairfield County area. We will gladly represent clients from all over Connecticut if it makes sense for us to do so. If you need legal representation in a practice area or geographical area that we do not service, including other States, we will help you find an attorney to handle your case.